There are a number of ways to contact AXA Investment Managers:
- By email: webmaster-UK@axa-im.com
- By phone: 020 7003 1000
- By post: 7 Newgate Street, London, EC1A 7NX
About AXA IM
AXA Investment Managers, AXA IM, is a part of the AXA Group specialising in financial protection and wealth management. The multi-expert asset management company is one of the largest European-based asset managers with assets worth €689 billion under their management – as of the first quarter of 2015.
The company’s success is attributed to their ability to provide their clients a comprehensive range of investment solutions in multiple asset classes, coupled with the talent of their fund managers. AXA IM strives to:
- To add value for you – the company offers investment solutions for all asset classes, including fixed income, equity, balanced, and alternative solutions.
- To ensure responsible investment – by embedding ESG criteria into your investments
- Offer specialist insight into financial and macroeconomic markets.
In a challenging environment with increasing regulation, AXA IM has consistently leveraged its experience of working with the larger AXA Group to provide investors with new and bespoke solutions.
Their professional investment team conducts ESG research that guides and informs investment decision making, as well as active stewardship practices, in order to boost their clients long-term financial gains and ESG performance, such better human capital management or reduced CO2 emissions.
AXA IM has also developed innovative initiatives, by combining the excellence of the credit analysis teams with their detailed knowledge of bank balance sheets, to turn the disintermediation of the bank industry into a money-making opportunity for clients.