The best contact numbers for UK callers are 0870 042 0787 (13p per minute plus access charge) and 0800 107 6285, although there are some points to note:
- Local and national phone rates are applicable. 0870 numbers cost 13p per minute plus access charge.
- Have your serial number ready before you make the call
- Most Apple products come with 90 days of complimentary phone support, as well as a one-year limited warranty. So, it is important that you check your coverage before making the call.
Technical support for your Apple iPhone device, from 4 to X and beyond.
You can be a part of the Apple Support Community where you find and share solutions with other Apple users around the world. But when you need to contact Apple iPhone support, you can reach them by phone, chat, email or by appointment in person.
Aside from the numbers above, you can also reach Apple Support on 0844 209 0611 (7p/min + access charge).
About the Apple iPhone
Apple likes to switch things up from time to time, especially when it comes to the iPhone. In 2014, for instance, it launched two new iPhone models instead of one. But this product cycle is not unusual for the company, since the same happened with versions two and three – first the release of a re-imaging, and then a retooling.
Later in 2015, Apple is set to release iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, in a bid to keep up with the consumer market, as people tend to upgrade their phones every two years. Following past “S” updates, the next-generation iPhones are expected to feature significant internal upgrades and major performance enhancements.
Some of the things to expect include:
- Force Torch – a technology that allows mobile devices to identify different amounts of pressure and respond appropriately
- Camera improvements – the iPhone camera could feature a 12-megapixel unit, with better overall quality
- All new Apple A9 processor – expected to use a 14nm processor and feature new architecture for exceptional performance with less power consumption
- 2GB RAM – current iPhones feature 1GB of RAM and still outperform the competition. So, upgrading the RAM will have a huge impact
One thing about Apple’s customer support is indisputable – it is super customer-friendly.