Virgin Atlantic is a British airline company focussing on flights across the Atlantic ocean – from the UK to the Americas.
To make a flight reservation, simply call 0344 209 7777 – available 24 hours a day!
There are different contact numbers depending on your purpose – here are some of the most commonly used contact numbers:
- For flight information – phone 0344 209 7770
- For cargo reservations – phone 0344 209 8300
- For the Flying Club – phone 0344 412 2414
- For special assistance – phone 0344 481 4455 (open every Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm and bank holidays)
- A minicom number for the hearing impaired looking for special assistance – phone 0344 209 0747 or send an email to Special_Assistance@fly.virgin.com
- Pre-order Tax free shopping – phone 0344 579 0055
You can also contact the UK Virgin Headquarters on this phone number: 0344 811 0000.
Virgin Atlantic currently serves more than 30 wonderful destinations across the globe, from glittering cities and dream holidays in America to relaxing Caribbean Islands, African adventures, or an experience of the exotic in Asia.
Since the company was founded in 1984, Virgin Atlantic has become Britain’s second largest carrier serving the world’s major cities. Virgin’s inaugural flight to Newark took place on June 22nd, 1984 – a flight filled consisting of friends, celebrities, and the media.
Virgin Atlantic has quite the classic origin story: a small newcomer taking on established industry giants, the people’s champion introducing better service at affordable rates, a company built on innovative product development and reputation for quality.
Now based at Heathrow, Gatwick, and Manchester airports, it operates long haul services to over 30 destinations worldwide, including: 10 routes to the US; 8 Caribbean destinations; 6 Asia Pacific routes; 4 African routes; 1 route to the Middle East, and 1 Indian route.